Francis BFF Evo Morales drops mask, comes out hard for full-on global communism…… November 13, 2015Posted by Tantumblogo in asshatery, Basics, disaster, foolishness, General Catholic, It's all about the $$$, paganism, Papa, rank stupidity, Revolution, scandals, secularism, self-serving, Society.
…..implemented, naturally, as the means to combat “climate change.” Because we all know what wonderful stewards of the environment communists are. They never have a Chernobyl, Norilsk, or skies so blackened with pollution Chinese have to bicycle to work in full-up respirators and a thousand other obscenities. The “Bolivian’s” – which means Morales’ – ten point plan to
implement the glorious worldwide worker’s paradise and crush the robber baron capitalists and their running dog lackeys combat climate change:
The Bolivians have a ten-point plan:
1. Adoption of a new model of civilization in the world without consumerism, war-mongering, and mercantilism, a world without capitalism; build and consolidate a world order of Living Well that defends and promotes the integral rights of our peoples, undertaking the path of harmony with nature and respect for life. [Ah yes, communist “living well.” Ever looked up photos of post-Chernobyl mutations? That’s communist living well for you]
2. Construction of a climate system based on responsibility to Mother Earth, the culture of life and the full realization of humanity in their holistic development, humanizing the economy, surpassing the simplistic approach to decarbonization of the economy……. [Ah, yes, communist “goodness.” Why is it Evo and his cronies have become fantastically wealthy in office, then? Because all this “goodness” is for the little people, while the self-anointed elites live like Rockefellers]
…5. Elimination of patents on technologies and recognition of the human right to science and technology of life.
7. Establishment of the International Court of Justice Climate and Mother Earth to enable countries to fulfill their international commitments to climate change in a context of respect for the rights of peoples and of Mother Earth. [And to punish those recalcitrants who don’t, right? Yesterday’s post is apropos]
8. Allocate the resources of the military machinery of the imperial powers and the war-mongers to finance the activities of the peoples against climate change. [In other words, give Evo money]
9. Eradication of commodification of nature and carbon markets promoting business climate millionaires, which do not solve the problem of the climate crisis. [Al Gore, your ears are burning!]
10. Decolonize natural resources environmental colonial biased views that see the peoples of the South as forest rangers of Northern countries and communities as enemies of nature.
I don’t have a whole lot to add, other than:
Laudato Si and Evo’s Indo-communism…….like peas and carrots, they are.