Evil Anniversary: Planned Butcherhood 100 Years Old October 17, 2016Posted by Tantumblogo in Abortion, asshatery, contraception, disaster, error, General Catholic, horror, It's all about the $$$, paganism, Revolution, scandals, secularism, self-serving, sexual depravity, sickness, Society, unadulterated evil.
Hard to believe the evil creation of the diabolical Margaret Sanger has been around 100 years. It shows how long the several decay in moral standards in our culture goes back. It is also interesting to contemplate where Sanger first got radicalized – the women’s suffrage movement – and the inseparable ties between that movement and attacks on the moral order. There really was then, and remains today (far more so), a desire to destroy the Christian moral order and upend patriarchy. What evil hath been wrought to this end is beyond human comprehension:
As this month marks Planned Parenthood’s 100th anniversary, we should pause and consider its destructive legacy.
Founded by eugenicist Margaret Sanger in 1916, what is now known as the Planned Parenthood Federation of America began as a small birth control clinic in New York City. Sanger was motivated by her belief that artificial birth control and eugenics would “assist the race toward the elimination of the unfit,” including “morons” and “various criminal types” who “populate the slums.”
Today, Planned Parenthood affiliates operate over 650 clinics across the country and the organization is America’s leading abortion provider, performing 324,000 abortions last year, which works out to about one abortion every 98 seconds.
Over 57 million abortions have been performed in the United States in the years leading up to and following the tragic Roe v. Wade decision by an activist Supreme Court. Meanwhile, Planned Parenthood has worked tirelessly to make abortion the cornerstone of Sanger’s legacy. What is that legacy?
- Fighting parental notification laws that protect children who seek abortions.
- Advocating for taxpayer-funded abortion in the United States and overseas. [Now the official position of the demonrat party]
- Attacking life-affirming pregnancy resource centers that provide humane abortion alternatives.
- Opposing laws guaranteeing informed consent for women seeking abortions.
- Opposing partial-birth abortion bans.
- Opposing bans on sex-selective abortion.
- Opposing laws that protect children that survive abortions.
- Opposing commonsense health and safety standards for abortion facilities.
- Using its 501(c)(4) advocacy arm to spend $30 million electing pro-abortion politicians to public office. [a few more: covering up child sex abuse, covering up sex trafficking of minors and adults, condoning and covering up sexual slavery, performing abortions on minors without parental notification, etc., etc. This is the locus of demonic sacrifice that gives supernatural impetus to the general attack on the moral order]
Planned Parenthood purports to provide a wide range of health care, but its own data reveals that it is a profit-driven, abortion-centric organization.
……….Despite its leading position in the abortion industry, Planned Parenthood continues to receive hundreds of millions of taxpayer dollars through grants and reimbursements every year. Planned Parenthood’s most recent annual report reveals it received over $550 million from taxpayers last year alone.
Hillary desires to increase that to up to nearly $1 billion by the end of her first term. Planned Barrenhood then turns around and uses federal tax dollars – your money, and mine – to attack its opponents and aggressively advocate not only for abortion but for an whole swath of gravely immoral programs, from the indoctrination of children into perversion and degrading practices, to “free” contraception. And all along, they work feverishly with groups like Komen to keep the extremely strong links between chemical birth control/abortion use and various deadly cancers under wraps. Why do you think Banned Parenthood utterly freaked out when Komen tried to cut off funds in 2012? It wasn’t because they were overly afraid it would lead to a stampede of de-funding, but because cutting that tie could have permitted Komen to start to publicize this well known, if deeply memory-holed, link.