Disgusting if Not Surprings: STDs Hit Record High in US October 24, 2016Posted by Tantumblogo in abdication of duty, Abortion, asshatery, contraception, disaster, General Catholic, horror, It's all about the $$$, paganism, scandals, secularism, self-serving, sickness, Society, unadulterated evil.
Feature, or bug? This is the entirely natural, predictable, and even just outcome to hideously amoral behaviors grounded in an ideology of boundless effrontery towards God and His moral order. God allows the natural (and supernatural) consequences of our actions to be both our rewards and our punishments. These consequences are plainly spelled out in Scripture and the natural law. Conduct your life in a hedonistic, animalistic manner, and this is the natural result: sky-high rates of disease, some of them incurable, and biased amongst the youngest populations.
Of course, the article waits until the umpteenth paragraph to tell us that, surprise!, much of this increase is centered in the growing men who have sex with men population, where rates of infection for very serious and increasingly difficult to treat diseases like syphilis and gonorrhea have exploded. That kind of information is still judged unhelpful to the ongoing re-paganization of the culture and the destruction of the moral order:
More cases of sexually transmitted diseases were reported last year than ever before, federal officials said Wednesday — just as state and local health departments that could help fight them lose funding.
More than 1.5 million people were reported with chlamydia, the most common sexually transmitted disease (STD), the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention reported.
The CDC recorded nearly 400,000 cases of gonorrhea and nearly 24,000 cases of syphilis.
“The STD epidemic is getting worse in the United States and, in fact, is at its highest levels yet,” said Dr. Jonathan Mermin, director of CDC’s National Center for HIV/AIDS, Viral Hepatitis, STD, and TB Prevention.
The CDC reported a record year for STDs in 2014, also, but the trend is worsening, Mermin told NBC News.
“Last year was the first year that we saw increases but those increases are actually continuing and at a higher rate,” Mermin said.
The new numbers translate to a 19 percent increase in syphilis cases, a 13 percent rise in gonorrhea and a 6 percent increase in chlamydia, Mermin said………
…….Gay and bisexual men account for many of the new cases, and the biggest numbers are among young adults, especially those in their late teens and early 20s. “Half of all STDs occur in youth under age 20,” Mermin said……….
………Congenital syphilis cases hit a record high in 2015, CDC said. More than 430 babies were born with syphilis. “Up to 40 percent of babies born to women with untreated syphilis may be stillborn, or die from the infection as a newborn,” the CDC said.
- Belittle and attack Christianity, especially Catholicism, for generations
- At the same time, exalt the idea of fornication, adultery, serial divorce and remarriage, concubinage, etc., as either no big deal, or some wonderful, adventurous “phase” at least everyone, especially while young, should go through, if not the absolute preferred mode of living for all time
- Complete destruction of adherence to religious precepts and the moral law. Force religion from the public square.
- Spread indoctrination in the libertine lifestyle to younger and younger ages – deliberately propagandize schoolchildren into the sexular pagan ethos
- Exalt perversion as superior to traditional morality. Mock traditional morality at all turns.
- Constantly deride recalcitrant adult authority figures who counsel chastity, modesty, and decency, be they parents, grandparents, politicians, religious figures, etc. Make clear that all the cool people are addicted to uninhibited rutting; even more, make clear that in order to be cool you have to do same. Make being perceived as “cool” the height of social existence
- After decades of the above, express shock and dismay when rates of STDs among schoolchildren, the target audience all along, skyrocket. Demand absolutely no changes to the above program but more and more money for it. After all, it’s working like a charm.
Feature. Definitely feature, especially since several of the diseases skyrocketing have the side-“benefit” of rendering the afflicted individual sterile for life. Win-win to the child-hating, Christ-hating sexular pagan left.
Nashville bishop David Choby must be thoroughly pleased.